Compact Carry-On Expandable Hardside Spinner (Maxlite Air)
Compact enough to go any distance and constructed to last, the ultra-resilient, lightweight Maxlite® Air Compact Carry-on Expandable Hardside Spinner is designed to meet published carry-on size restrictions for most major domestic airlines and is perfect for short trips or for packing your onboard essentials.
This bag can be checked in too, with a built-in lock that allows TSA authorities to safely unlock and relock the bag for inspection and a zippered expansion option that maximizes packing capacity. The 100% polycarbonate exterior is engineered to flex on impact to prevent splitting, cracking, or punctures, and a stylish exterior finish reduces visible scratches or scuffs.
The interior lining of this carry-on is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles to help reduce environmental waste and treated with H2O guard for moisture resistance. Two zippered interior divider panels and a built-in accessory pocket keeps everything you pack organized, separated, and secure.
Glide with ease on eight smooth-gliding spinner wheels that rotate 360° led by a PowerScope Lite handle that locks in two positions (38” and 42.5”) for users of different heights. A patented Contour Grip with rubberized touch points makes maneuvering easy and comfortable. Backed by our Built For a Lifetime Limited Warranty with Trusted Companion Promise that even covers damage caused by airlines or other common carriers for the first year of the lifetime warranty.
- Lightweight, 100% Polycarbonate hard shell is engineered for impact-absorbing flexibility
- Roomy main compartment expands 2” to maximize packing capacity when needed
- Interior zippered divider panels keep contents organized, separated, and secure while the interior lining is made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Overall Dimensions: H: 22 in. W: 14 in. D: 9 in.
- Case Dimensions: H: 18.75 in. W: 13.25 in. D: 9 in.
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Volume: 40 L/ 2440.95 cubic inches
Sizer Bin Tested
This Carry-on bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.