Business Plus Carry-On Hard-Sided Spinner (Platinum Elite)
Mind your business in style with the Platinum® Elite Business Plus Carry-on Expandable Hardside Spinner. Designed for ultimate convenience, this feature-rich hardside carry-on also offers exterior pockets for quick and easy access to your laptop and other necessities. Power up using the external USB A & C ports with fast-charge capabilities and a dedicated external-access battery pocket (patent pending) that provides FAA-compliant storage for your power bank (Power bank not included). Sizer bin tested to fit in the overhead bins of most major domestic airlines, this model also offers a zippered 2” expansion option to increase packing capacity when needed.
Access your laptop and other essentials quickly and easily with the unique patent pending exterior pocket design, including one pocket that provides padded protection for most laptops up to 15.6”. The ultra-strong 100% polycarbonate shell flexes upon impact to prevent cracking and keep contents protected, while an attractive textured finish helps reduce the visibility of scuffs or scratching. Genuine leather trim adds a sophisticated touch, and distinctive aluminum corner armor protects high-impact areas in style. A built-in lock allows TSA authorities to unlock and lock safely and securely when needed.
- Patent Pending exterior pocket design provides quick access to essentials and convenient padded protection for most 15.6" laptops
- PrecisionGlide™ System delivers precise control and effortless roll with a Contour Grip, PowerScope Lite Handle and MagnaTrac® self-aligning magnetic Spinner Wheels
- External USB A & C ports with fast-charge capabilities let you power your electronics on the go and the external battery pocket (Patent Pending) is hidden inside the expansion feature for easy access and FAA compliance (Power bank not included)
- Overall Dimensions: H: 23 in. W: 14.5 in. D: 9.5 in.
- Case Dimensions: H: 20.25 in. W: 13.5 in. D: 9.25 in.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Volume: 48 L
Sizer Bin Tested
This Carry-on bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.